Friday, October 22, 2010

Okay... That's It

This story was the last straw for me. I'm going private.

I have my Facebook profile pretty locked down, privacy-wise, but the thought of someone taking pictures from my blog and reposting them somewhere else makes me sick.

So... as of November 1, I'm going to make my blog private.

If you read my blog and want me to invite you to continue, please either leave a comment here with your email address, or email me at alisonf76@gmail.com. Please do this even if you've never commented or are a blog-stalker. :) Even if you don't know me direclty, and just read my blog because you've found it as a link from someone else's. Send me a quick note and tell me who you are and chances are, I'll still add you.

Annnnyway... isn't it sad that few losers out there with nothing better to do have to ruin the fun for the rest of us? What is this world coming to...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may have to follow in your foot steps her Alison.

KaraLyn said...

You've got my email - please add me! :)

Heather said...

heathercoslett@gmail.com :)

Rachel said...

So creepy. I don't blame you one tiny bit...it's one of the many reasons I went back to being private. Please include me in your list! :)
racmour@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking I'm going to do the same thing.......send me an invite ksplawton@gmail.com
Thanks:-)

Luvnbnamom said...

Okay...I have been thinking of doing this too..atleast on my Personal family one! You know with the Soon to be Ex steps and PTA haters out there!! lol However....after reading that story...I totally am too!! Scary!!
Make sure you add me!! :)

Hillary Mondragon said...

You know I want in! hillarymondragon@gmail.com

Amy said...

add me! amers00@gmail.com by the way, I am thinking of considering it now, too!